Sunday 15 December 2013

Tan Crazy

Being Irish and very pale, tan kind of saves my life when I go out. I go through bottles of it during the summer and sometimes it wouldn't be the best. Right now I use Cocoa Brown by Marissa Carter. You can buy it in Penny's (Primark) really cheap. I'm going to write a review on a couple of tans I own. 


Starting from left to right. 'St. Moriz Exfoliating Body Scrub' is first up. This is a tan maxi miser, you can put over the same brand of tan and it will even it out for you. It has little ball bits in it.The color doesn't appear straight away. 

Next tan is the 'Cocoa Brown'. My favorite I use this all the time now. It's a mousse and is easy to apply on. The color appears straight away and gets darker through the day or night. Highly recommend this it's amazing. A disadvantage of this tan would be, it stains if a liquid is spilled or splashed onto it. I would advise the apply the day before and have a shower.

'St. Moriz Self Tanning Mist' this is a spray. It is good but it's not the best. If your rushing and you just want to throw it on. By the end of the night your wrists and bony parts go greeny. There's a bit of a dirty look coming from it. If you lob loads on the day before you want it, then have a shower it comes out evenly. If any water or drinks are spilled on you it won't stain. 

Lastly is 'St. Tropez'. This is better than Cocoa Brown but its very expensive. That little bottle was about 15 euro. The other tans are only 5 or 4 euro. St. Tropez smells beautiful. It goes on your skin so nicely and smoothly. It would be the best out of them all.

That is all the tans that I used or use. Thank you if your reading<3

No comments:

Post a Comment